Welcome to the Krailler website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of use which govern Krailler’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
We are a UK registered limited company, number 6972764. We operate under UK law which is the law applicable to these Terms and Conditions and the relationship between us.
TO CONTACT US
Our business address is Suite 3, 21 Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1A 2NS; our telephone number is +44 (0)20 7582 0721 and our email address is email@example.com. Should you have any questions regarding our products and services we will always be very happy to discuss matters with you.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All rights, including copyright and trademarks, displayed on this website are owned by or licensed to Krailler Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of Krailler Ltd. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We practice a policy of continual review and reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Neither we nor any of our data providers or affiliates gives any warranty or guarantee relating to the availability of the Website, nor that the Website and/or our operation of it, the content or the server making it available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components, or that the use of the Website will be free from interruptions.
Krailler Ltd shall not be liable to any person for:-
- Loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password.
- For loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
If the whole or any part of any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, the same shall, to the extent required, be severed from these terms and conditions and rendered ineffective so far as is possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these terms ad conditions ans shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in respect of the access, browsing and use of the Website.
No waiver by us of any breach of these terms and conditions shall constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach and we shall not be affected by any delay, failure or omission to enforce or express forbearance granted in respect of any of your obligations.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or been implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract exceptas expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
We will only be responsible for any loss you suffer as a result of us breaching these terms and conditions.
We will not be responsible for any indirect or consequential loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure).
Not withstanding the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, we do not exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of any of our officers, employees or agents; or
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any liability which it is not lawful to exclude at the time of making the contract between us.
©2018 Krailler Ltd. All rights reserved.