There is an old French saying: Il faut souffrir pour être belle. Roughly, you must suffer to be beautiful. Krailler offers the antidote to this aphorism. We take the stress out of creating beautiful interiors for super-prime properties.
Knightsbridge ResidenceOpulent 5 story apartment with 6 kitchens, 7 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms and a vehicle elevator.
Belgravia PenthouseThree story apartment with panoramic glass penthouse surrounded by planted terraces.
Belgravia MewsDouble fronted mews house with big-screen cinema, rooftop garden and a private elevator.
Shoreditch Hair SalonLuxury hair salon conversion of grade 2* listed, 1750's Spitalfields silk factory for celebrity hair stylist Oskar Pera.
We love to make things and have strong in-house manufacturing capabilities and technical expertise in complex joinery, bespoke furniture and luxury upholstery.
Where needed we collaborate with renowned architects, designers, artists and craftsmen to realise our clients' vision.
Krailler offers a wide range of bespoke services which we tailor to meet our clients' needs. Below is a list of some of the areas in which we offer expertise.
- Interior design, decorating & space planning
- Bespoke joinery & furniture making
- Lighting design & implementation
- Artwork & object curation & commissioning
- Curtain, upholstery & soft furnishing design & making
- Landscape structuring, design & execution
- Accessorising & home dressing
- Colour & textile consulting
- Assembling & installation
- AV planning & technical implementation
- Interiors photography and filming, including drone shooting
- Market research, brief formulation & feasibility
- Competitive tendering & Contract negotiations
- Project Management
- Site work supervision
- Budgetary oversight, payment handling & client reporting
- Sampling & prototyping
- Delivery & reverse logistics
- Sourcing of Furniture, fixtures, fittings & equipment
- International shipping management & customs clearances
- Shopping support
- Post installation services
Krailler is a London-based interior design studio that focuses on super-prime properties.
We create distinctive, contemporary interiors rivalling any among our esteemed peers, but we believe that the quality of our client experience is without equal.
Our approach meets the needs of people with busy, international lifestyles and often with extensive property portfolios. We harmonise our operations to our client’s lifestyle and vision for their property. Every space that we create is authentic to their character and intuitive to their way of living. We become their capable and reliable partner, from conception through to final installation.
The reward is trusted client relationships that have lasted over many years and multiple projects. This is the Krailler hallmark: interiors that are a pleasure to create, a joy to behold, and satisfying to live in.
Founded by Gerrie Villon (Managing Director), Juergen Krailler (Master Cabinet Maker) and Henry Levy (Finance Director) in 2009, Krailler was initially dedicated to the design and manufacture of bespoke high-end furniture, fitted joinery and contemporary kitchens, developing a reputation as one of London’s premier addresses for bespoke craftsmanship.
Following multiple demands from existing clients, the company expanded its services in 2020 and appointed Senior Designer Beatriz Giraldos as Design Lead for its newly formed Interior Design division.
Since then, interior design has become Krailler's main focus, with its manufacturing arm supporting all its projects.